Friday, January 23

iTunes & Shoes (what more could you want?)

So for the last 24 hours or so, I've been e-mailing iTunes support back and forth because I can't authorize several albums on my computer to play. What had happened was I purchased them using an AOL screenname instead of an Apple ID, and then my computer crashed (but I had them backed up on a hard drive). I moved all the files to the new computer, and now I can't authorize the music I bought with the AOL screenname because the screenname doesn't exist anymore. Hopefully we're reaching the end of our problems, though; Josh from iTunes says that he's going to continue to help me until my music will play. Thank you, Josh. Don't screw up.

The moral of the story is: don't be lazy and use an already existing AOL screenname to purchase your music on iTunes. Put in the extra two minutes and create an Apple ID.

And because it is payday today, I decided to treat myself:



It was $12.00 (which of course turned into 18 with tax and shipping) at Walmart.com. But it's worth it - anything that gets things off the floor in my room is well worth the money. Right now my shoes are in a laundry basket, so...yeah.

Also:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Though there is another Toni Balmer in London - we've messaged each other on Facebook a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment