Tuesday, November 4

Be Happy!

Kristi put up a note with a list of things that makes her happy, so here is my follow-up :)
I may come back and edit this from time to time as I think of more things.

Fiction books that don't suck
Driving
Camping
Bumping the super loud techno music and totally nerding out
Harry Potter
Cello
English Horn
my iPhone
my MacBook
Zelda games
Grapefruit juice
In-n-Out
My doggies
My family (sometimes)
Anything pomegranate
Motorcycling
Being in Fremont
Institute/Church/The Gospel
The Backstreet Boys
Pictures & photographs
Days where I don't do anything
New clothes
Clean room (notice that that is an adjective, not a verb)
Ikea
Converse
Sweatshirts
Firepits/places
Hot chocolate
Kissing
Rain
Puddles
Friends
Board games
Earrings
The right to vote/the right to my opinion
The third graders at CSD
Stick shifting
Flip flops
Netflix
Mexican food
Blankets
Pillows
Sleeping
Staying up all night
Inside jokes
Lord of the Rings
The heater at my house
Visiting Oregon
The color green
Facebook
Friends' blogs
Paychecks
European and Australian accents
Apple employees from out of country


More to come, I'm sure. But I have to leave for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment